Try this refreshing summer dressing, perfect for green salads or grilled chicken.
Emulsifying this non-dairy dressing in a food processor makes for a creamy consistency. I use the leftovers for a delicious sandwich spread.
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup fresh spearmint leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon mustard (e.g. dijon, whole grain)
- juice of half a grapefruit
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge covered.