Freshly dug potatoes deserve fresh picked herbs. I roasted these with fresh chopped marjoram, sweet marjoram, basil and parsley, then turned on the broiler for a crisp finish.
- 6 medium sized potatoes, diced
- 3 Tablespoons fresh chopped herbs
- 1-2 Tablespoons oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Spread the diced potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Toss the potatoes until well coated
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt and the fresh chopped herbs over the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Roast potatoes until cooked through, turning occasionally (~15-20 minutes depending on size).
- Switch the oven to broil. Watch closely and remove from oven when potatoes begin to brown.
- Salt and pepper to taste.