Some days it is simply too hot to cook and seemingly too hot to eat a square meal. Some summer days I will opt for a plate of cold fruit and veggies. This herbal cruditte dip is perfect for those exhausted moments.
This yogurt-cream cheese dip is flavored with parsley, chives and salad burnet (for a taste of cucumber).
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon salad burnet, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl blend yogurt and cream cheese with a rubber spatula.
- Add chopped herbs and crushed garlic and stir to incorporate.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with sliced vegetables, crackers or any cruditte favorites.