This is a super simple, delicious dip for crudités, roasted vegetables, artichokes, French fries, chicken, fish, steak, burgers…the list goes on…
And if you’re a true garlic lover, try it with roasted garlic scapes!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3-4 garlic scapes, finely chopped (or 1-2 cloves garlic)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, or to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine mayo, scapes, oregano and lemon juice and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste and perhaps add more lemon juice.
- You can serve immediately or cover and chill in the fridge to let the flavors meld.
- Can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge for up to 2 days.