Skip to content
- 1 ½ c flour
- 1 ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ¼ c finely chopped lemon balm
- 2 eggs
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Cream butter with sugar. Add lemon balm.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, add vanilla and lemon extracts.
- Alternate adding dry ingredients with butter milk.
- Pour into a greased and floured mini bundt pan (6 cups total)
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 – 35 minutes. Allow to cool 10 minutes before removing from pans.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, or mix powdered sugar with 1 tbs lemon juice and drizzle glaze over cakes