A delicate combination of spring herbs that are esteemed in French cuisine. Here we combine fresh chervil, tarragon, parsley and chives into a delightful vinaigrette. Taste the sweetness of the honey balanced by the anise flavor of the chervil and tarragon and finished with a little heat from the garlic and mustard. Delicious accompaniment to spring green salads.
- 1/4 cup fresh chervil, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, stems removed, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon mustard (e.g. stoneground, dijon)
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth. Salt and pepper to taste.